General Discussion

Moderator: willowywicca

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:But Mikuru is so cute! :)

I liked Haruhi #8, it was pretty funky. The end of the Murder Mystery, i'll not spoil it but it had quite a bit of Kyon X Haruhi in it :)

School Rumble was filler this week, but it wasn't bad i guess :) Imidori is getting alot more screen time :) I love the way anime studio's take the piss out of themselfs by calling there work places hell holes!

Haruhi 8 was good, notice how Kyon is proven to be above potatoes!! i.e. Haruhi doesn't dry herself off in front of him, and doesn't remove her bra even though it's presumably quite wet too.

I was figuring it'd be something like what happened, but that was just me guessing, not finding any clues like "Haruhi" did (poor Kyon, all his work stolen, aside from the dinner bit).

Higurashi 7 was uber, that phone conversation at the end was so disturbing >< Mion's emo outbreak at the ladder bit had totally the wrong kind of vioce though oO Wtf Oo Rena is so normal this time it's kinda scary though :p Rika was quite cute, though how did she injure herself? And what in god's name is gonna happen to make her turn out like the start of ep5 showed us oO

And yes Mikuru is really cute! So if it was nothing or Mikuru I'd be very happy with a Mikuru :p But I am weaker to the tsunderekko ways than to pure cuteness, I think the contrast between their two sides is what makes tsunderekkos even cuter tbh! Buuuut, Haruhi isn't *that* tsunderekko-ish, compared to someone like.. Suiseiseki in Rozen Maiden (see ep... 4? -I think it was, the ep where she's choosing a master- of Rozen Maiden Traumend to see a fine example of her uber Tsunderekko-ness and of why it rocks! ). Ahhhh Suiseiseki ~~~ <3 Desu! Desu!

Eva-sama in the Negima manga is an uber tsunderekko also, usually so cool and pseudo-evil (she's a good girl really!) but so unbelievably cute when things related to the Thousand Master come up (and Negi too sometimes :p) - the whole pat-my-head scene was like the moest cutest thing ever. Awwwwwwww...

Aaaaanyways, I've recovered now from my segue into tsunderekkos ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor
Malevolencia Lurikeen Champion

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

Back/Away... I dont really feel like I went somewhere XD

tho, there is not such a big interest in anime movies in the army I'm afraid>_< more like ha ha, point laugh etc. or well, not that bad :P tho some raised eyebrows. Most ppl watch family guy or superman series or other crap.
The gits movies I brought along kinda got some ppls attention tho, and appleseed.

Played a bit of rfo just this week too, kinda got boring already but in case you havent tried it, this is how my char looks^^ there are somewhat of a cute anime factor to the girls innit too I guess.

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Reed wrote:Back/Away... I dont really feel like I went somewhere XD

tho, there is not such a big interest in anime movies in the army I'm afraid>_< more like ha ha, point laugh etc. or well, not that bad :P tho some raised eyebrows. Most ppl watch family guy or superman series or other crap.
The gits movies I brought along kinda got some ppls attention tho, and appleseed.

Played a bit of rfo just this week too, kinda got boring already but in case you havent tried it, this is how my char looks^^ there are somewhat of a cute anime factor to the girls innit too I guess.

Lol, I'm playing RFonline atm too actually :o I'm a Cora on Spirit server :o Cora girls are cuter than the Bellatos imo! ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

ah I see^^ well I tried Cora, but the male char I created first looked way to ymca for me to even consider playing^^ thus my heroic Bellatio char was made!

And I havent really seen any Cora's ingame yet either so am unable to comment on their women. I'm on Spirit too btw, whats your level? I suppose youve been playing a wee bit longer than me>_<. Ive had a halt in the grinding now just cause it's way to boring, but sorta feel like at least trying to get miller now:P who knows, it might be fun to eventually get to pvp. But I doubt it^^

Anyway, the oversize weapons of the Bellatio is way cooler than the Cora or Accretian's imo:P having a claymore or a landsknecht sword really makes it feel all like ff and Cloud Strife XD

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Reed wrote:ah I see^^ well I tried Cora, but the male char I created first looked way to ymca for me to even consider playing^^ thus my heroic Bellatio char was made!

And I havent really seen any Cora's ingame yet either so am unable to comment on their women. I'm on Spirit too btw, whats your level? I suppose youve been playing a wee bit longer than me>_<. Ive had a halt in the grinding now just cause it's way to boring, but sorta feel like at least trying to get miller now:P who knows, it might be fun to eventually get to pvp. But I doubt it^^

Anyway, the oversize weapons of the Bellatio is way cooler than the Cora or Accretian's imo:P having a claymore or a landsknecht sword really makes it feel all like ff and Cloud Strife XD

Hehe, here's a pic of my lvl30 archer (using swords to look cooler in the pic :p normally I have a tiny throwing knife out these days x<) Weapons are quite large on Corans too, haven't played other races to really be able to compare well ]Image[/URL]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I'm playing WoW on Turalyon :)
come PL me sometime Malev :)

willowywicca
Emerald Rider

Post by willowywicca »

Bubble wrote:I'm playing WoW on Turalyon :)
come PL me sometime Malev :)

My WoW account is closed now, sowee ]

Onigiri Inconnu Traitor

Reed
Emerald Rider

Post by Reed »

wow is such 2005 now tbh^^ you gotta prepeare for age of conan! it will be the winner for sure. And Spore will be great^^ dont think rfo is going to last any long tbh:p more like a timefiller.

Bubble
Emerald Rider

Post by Bubble »

I'm looking forward to Spore too.
I never did anything fun in WoW the first time i played it, i never did MC/BWL or even Stratholme or UBRS etc. So i wanted to at least have a little go, my warrior is level 43 and is struggleing :P

I asked Loch if you still played there and she said no :(

Korax
Emerald Rider

Post by Korax »

Reed wrote:wow is such 2005 now tbh^^ you gotta prepeare for age of conan! it will be the winner for sure. And Spore will be great^^ dont think rfo is going to last any long tbh:p more like a timefiller.
Warhammer Online > you irl! ^^

Return to “Animé Theatre”