Star Wars Galaxies

General discussion of other games, especially upcoming MMORPG's.
Geralt
Emerald Rider

Post by Geralt »

Europe-infinity, Miafoe Seagit, that's my little toon in SWG :) Say Hi if you will come around :)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Geralt wrote:Europe-infinity, Miafoe Seagit, that's my little toon in SWG :) Say Hi if you will come around :)

i'm on that server :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Grymligast
Emerald Rider

Post by Grymligast »

You need certain tools to be able to find materials. Then you can either gather material "by hand" or use buildings to dig it for you. The smallest buildings are cheap but doesnt gather much. Its good to start with though just to gather some money/level your crafting.

I am to tired atm after just getting home from Rhodos to remember the tool names for gathering material. If you choosed artisan as starting prof you should have everything u need in your inv. else just find a crafter and he can build one for u.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Grymligast wrote:You need certain tools to be able to find materials. Then you can either gather material "by hand" or use buildings to dig it for you. The smallest buildings are cheap but doesnt gather much. Its good to start with though just to gather some money/level your crafting.

I am to tired atm after just getting home from Rhodos to remember the tool names for gathering material. If you choosed artisan as starting prof you should have everything u need in your inv. else just find a crafter and he can build one for u.

I should have everything I need to craft, but when i servey i cant find anything eventho i'm on the waypoint ...
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Geralt
Emerald Rider

Post by Geralt »

Satyn wrote:I should have everything I need to craft, but when i servey i cant find anything eventho i'm on the waypoint ...
There is some % chance to find something. check how high is that % on you waypoint - if it is lower than 70%, you will have some long sampling :)

When i did that starter quest i was at 76% waypoint and yet had about 5 unsuccessfull sample before i got 1st success. Then it was a bout 3:1 ratio (unsuccessfull to success).

Anyway i should be today evening on, just send mail or tell to Miafoe and we can try to check sampling again. Of course i'm still begginer too, but there are few things i allready know and have tried :)

BTW spacecombat in group is blast. Just yesterday i tried to help someone with tier 3 mission (in my tier 2 ship). Was supposed to be 15 minute mission, lasted for about 90 minutes and just when final rebel shuttle got away my group leader, who had quest, exploded :( leaving me in middle of 3 tie interceptors tier 3. Talk about wild manouvers while my computer was preparing Hyperspace jump, rear armor was allmost nonexistent (i was lucky i found good cheap one armor before) ;) Sure, mission failed but it was damm fun.

Return to “Other Games”