Still stripped

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Dotster
Emerald Rider

Still stripped

Post by Dotster »

oki

i no we have had a lot of these threads regarding characters been stripped and ppl still waiting for there stuff bck.

i reported mine 2 days after the server came bck up and im still waiting' so now it has been over 5 weeks tommorow any one else here with the same problem and any one who posted after the date i posted to mythic ? cos i think they just taking the piss now tbh and i heared some ppl getting there stuff bck that have just reported last week :-( now if there is a que which they said there was well how come they got sorted before me ? who is now getting to the point where i want to just / quit the game seen as they are my main chars i play that has been stripped.

if any1 has got there stuff back in last few days could you let me no what so called number they are on because it is very irratating logging on every day to find im still paying for a service that i can not play and tbh there is only so much a person is willing to throw his money away for something im not getting in return and requiel u can answer in this thred if u like 2 cause i would not mind nowing what the delay is tbh

regards
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Anthon
Emerald Rider

Post by Anthon »

My g/f did report 1 day after (6th) and also still waiting.
The only thing you can do is waiting, i know it's annoying but it's all you can do.

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

yeah still waiting tho cba to wait and farmed all stuff what i lost again :p
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Mongo
Emerald Rider

Post by Mongo »

My vamp is still naked too and I reported over a month ago. The whole point of kitting out my vamp was so I did'nt have the expense of running my second buffbot account since I started my teacher training; as my vamp is the only char I can play unbuffed to be viable in RVR I havent been able to play at all :(
Active Chars
Hibernia/Prydwen
Mongo - 50th Season Silverhand Ranger
Mingo - 50th Season Brehon Vampiir (Still NAKED! 2 months now!)
Inactive Chars
Lots

Poliava
Emerald Rider

Post by Poliava »

I have an account where nothing has been done too, and i reported it within the first two days :'(
Poliava 50 Mana Chanter [Stealthing Warfare]
Sinl 50 Ranger [SW]
Wekilledourhusbandz 50 Animist [SW]
Ellisime 50 Druid [SW]
Civena 50 Bard (RR5+) [SW]
Loveluwi 50 Mentalist [SW]
Lovebuffs 48 Druid [SW]
Polildera 42 warden [SW]
Enchanted 42 CHampion [SW]
Idiea 40 Mentalist [SW]
Quest 25, soon to be 50, Nightshade [SW]

Diddum
Emerald Rider

Post by Diddum »

Reported 4 days after they reopened the servers and still nothing
Prydwen/Hibernia
Diddum - 4L7 - NS
Oriz - 6l0 - Vamp
Gonz - 3L8 - Druid
Rizo - 3l5 - Hero

Excalibur/Midgard
Gonz - 6L0 - SM
Gonzine - 3L4 - Hunter

Tuorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tuorin »

I reported a few days after that my 49 Bainshee (then) had been stripped. Its hard to know exactly what she had as I split it with chanter on my main account. I havent heard anything for sometime now. Fortunately its not on my main account, but still a major annoyance.
No sig!

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

So sad that some peeps still have not got items back on their main toons but still get the same compensation as the rest of us.

Be nice if GOA gave this a little thought
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

well yeh it would be nice even a email or sumat telling us how far we are pretty sucky cutomer service tbh. or do some link saying what chars need re-doing and like tick um of so u no that they are actually doing something about the missing stuff cause atm i do not think they are putting enought effort into this as they did at the start
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Aranor
Emerald Rider

Post by Aranor »

Can't even log on to the fookin site. :(

Edit: Anyone know the reason why I can log in to RightNow with my bot acc but not using my main acc? Can't even get them to email my details. :(
Anael Bard
Aranor Hero
Zelnor Nightshade
Aranima Bainshee
Jael Blademaster
GM Celestius

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”